BodyDiscover Writing Tips and Guidelines
Here are a few tips and guidelines to understand to get the most out of your article writing on BodyDiscover
- Avoid sales pitches at all cost. We will not post articles that are obvious ads, sketchy or link-bait
- Value to our Readers is not an option. Articles must be informative, useful and original. Every article published is intended to bring someone closer to a life goal.
- This is your chance to shine so be creative and standout. Write articles that establish you as “THE” Expert
- Use proper grammar and punctuation. Check your articles for typos and grammatical errors. Then check again.
- It is best to stay between 400-800 words to keep the reader’s attention. Maximum 1,200 words
- The content you provide must be exclusively owned by you. Plagiarism will not be tolerated in any manner
- We won’t accept press releases, sales letters, or advertisements
- We limit one link per article. This will be located in your
Author’s Bio Section
This is to be placed at the end of your article content.
- In 3 sentences of less tell us who you are
- Add your link to your website
Example Author Bio
Tom Builder is a certified personal trainer in the Greater Los Angeles Area and author of the diet e-book, "Burn Fat”. You can get info on Tom's e-book at www.bodydiscover.com
Why Write For BodyDiscover?
At BodyDiscover we have a pretty specific audience that we cater to and that same audience is looking to you to better understand their health and fitness goals. Here are some of the benefits for writing for BodyDiscover. Just to name a few.
- Better establish yourself as an expert and a credible resource
- Build stronger recognition for your brand or cause
- Gain more traffic to your website and exposure on the internet